Samba Server : Provides file services to all manner of SMB/CIFS clients, including the numerous versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Mldonkey : The p2p client for Linux/Unix/Windows
Gmedia server : GMediaServer serves audio and video files to certain network connected media players.
SSH : Secure Shell or SSH is a network protocol that allows data to be exchanged using a secure channel between two computers.
1. Unzip downloaded files to ME1's FAT32 partition through USB connection. [Make sure there are 4GB space available]
2. Disconnect USB connection and boot up ME1, make sure time is set at present and LAN is connected.
3. In Windows, go to the Start menu, select Run,at the command line type "telnet 192.168.0.101" [Assume ME1's IP address is 192.168.0.101]
4. Venus login : root [Type "root" for login]5. /# /usr/local/etc/hdd/volumes/HDD1/first [ME1 will reboot and all applications will be enabled at bootup}
Default login ID and PW
SSH : root & 1234
Mldonkey : admin and 1234
1. After Samba server is active, type "file://x.x.x.x/" to access ME1' FAT32 partition.
2. BT download is disabled in Mldonkey by default, you would need to enable it first, type "http://x.x.x.x:4080/ to access Mldonkey
3. If you need Samba server only while boot up ME1, rename or delete .SH in service foler for each service.
4. The image is tested with F/W version 1.08